Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To Bus



The Toei Bus is a bus service operated by the Bus Service Division, the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation. It is also called To Bus.

I love the To Bus. Tokyo "subway system" is very convenient for the city, like a black hole, you lose the town on the way there. Even if I lived in Tokyo for a long time, never got off the subway station a lot. And the bus ride, it was resolved, I love to leave the streets. City have seen many changes in the weather", I like that in Tokyo.

5 comments:

  1. I like the transportation in Japan.
    It is so easy and convenient.
    Unlike my country, the bus system in Malaysia is confusing.
    I hope I can travel in Japan one day. (^-^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to someday travel to Malaysia. Do you live around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Penang, Malaysia.
    Malaysia is a very nice place to visit..
    Please inform me if you come Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, when you come to Japan, I will guide you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure! I would be glad if someone willing to become my tourist guide.. (≡^∇^≡)

    ReplyDelete

My edited video @youtube.