Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kabuki (歌舞伎)



I went to Ginza to see a Kabuki play the other day. Many people had overflowed on the outside before it started. Kabuki serves as long performance of about 5 hours. People snatch a hasty meal at the break time of 30 minutes. There are various stalls in the pavilion from the curry and rice to a high-level box lunch. For some reason, there even is a boutique. The person who was speaking happily with the clerk was seen though the person who bought clothes here did not see. The stage setting of kabuki is very interesting. It is not the luxurious making, but there are the many devices, make enjoy us!

6 comments:

  1. Because it was rainy weather, I felt it for a great number of people even more. Does Kae go play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play? you mean like a stage play?
    I didn't go for a play before.
    But I think it must be very fun.. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool. i should go to kabuki once!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kae.
    I also had often gone to music live before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you s@ori.
    Please enjoy the kabuki you too!

    ReplyDelete

My edited video @youtube.